2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 31 Aug 2004 00:40:17 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Goose Bay Air Force pollution

Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
http://click.topica.com/caacAsfaVxieSbnA7rua/Inksoutlet

Toxins from Goose Bay airbase may be spreading, DND warns

Candaian Broadcasting
August 30, 2004 2004

HAPPY VALLEY-GOOSE BAY, Newfoundland - Goose Bay farmers have been
warned not to drink their well water for three years after scientists
discovered that toxins from a former U.S. airbase may be spreading.

Department of National Defence scientists asked farmers this week to use
the town water supply while they monitor the flow of contaminants
through soil and groundwater outside the base.

The province has also frozen new leases for three years to allow time
for the study.

"We need to get a complete understanding of the type and nature and the
extent of the contamination that might exist in that area," Holmer
Berthiaume, the department's director of environmental protection said.

for the entire story, see
<http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2004/08/30/nfld_pollution040830.html>

RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
http://click.topica.com/caacxydaVxieSbnA7ruf/Medical Hair Restoration