2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 27 Aug 2004 21:18:57 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Let Us Know: "Digest" or "Individual"

Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
http://click.topica.com/caacAsfaVxieSbnA7rua/Inksoutlet

Due to a number of changes that have recently been made by our
independent listserve provider, CPEO is switching services.

In order for the transition to happen as smoothly as possible, we want
to make sure that all subscribers continue to receive our listserve
postings by their preferred method of delivery. So, we are asking that
those of you who receive (or wish to receive) the [CPEO-MEF] listserve
postings in the daily DIGEST method of delivery (as opposed to the
individual postings) to send an email to:

cpeo-military@cpeo.org Under the "Subject" heading please type:
"DIGEST format".

By doing this, you will ensure that you continue to receive CPEO
listserve postings in your preferred delivery method. We anticipate that
the full transition will be completed within the next week. Service should not
be interrupted during this time.

IMPORTANT: If we do NOT receive a return e-mail from you, we will assume
that your preferred method of delivery is INDIVIDUAL postings. Of
course, you can change your method of delivery at any time in the future.

Aimee

Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories, ordinary people. Share your memories today!
http://click.topica.com/caacvglaVxieSbnA7ruf/AARP

CPEO: A DECADE OF SUCCESS. Your generous support will ensure that our important work on military and environmental issues will continue. Please consider one of our donation options. Thank you.