2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 21 Apr 2004 21:34:00 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Energy & Commerce Committee RRPI Hearings

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy
Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the
creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
http://click.topica.com/caab7pJaVxieSa8wsBba/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Today (April 21, 2004) the Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality and
the Subcommittee on Environment and Hazardous Materials of the House
Energy and Commerce Committee held lengthy hearings, "Current
Environmental Issues Affecting the Readiness of the Department of
Defense," about the remaining Defense Department proposals in the
Readiness and Ranger Preservation Initiative.

The prepared presentations should be available soon at
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/Hearings/04212004hearing1252/hearing.htm

The prepared statement of John Dingell, ranking Democrat on the
Committee, is already available at
http://www.house.gov/commerce_democrats/press/108st101.htm

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caab6aBaVxieSa8wsBbf/ UOP