2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 12 Mar 2004 17:39:07 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Naval Training Center Reports now available online

The following was posted by John McNab <saveourntc@yahoo.com>

Both editions of The Naval Training Center Report can
now be downloaded (pdf format) at <www.ntcsd.org.

Volume One (4 MB), Greed Consuming NTC, documents the extensive
changes made since San Diego City Council deal approval and the
botttom line benefit to those in on the deal. Also included are toxic
and Rosecrans Street issues.

Volume Two (2.3 MB), Who Is Squandering Our Land?,
covers other public lands threatened in the City of
San Diego by NTC-style deals, who paid to play at NTC
and a comparison of Fort Mason Center and what is
promised at NTC.

John McNab
Save Our NTC