2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Steve Taylor <steve@miltoxproj.org>
Date: 13 Feb 2004 21:27:21 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: buy outs

Hello all -

I'm interested in whether anyone knows of an instance in which neighbors of DOD or DOE sites whose property had been contaminated by the site were bought out? In other words - any instance in which the DOD or DOE bought houses or other private property that it had contaminated.

Please respond to steve@miltoxproj.org

Steve Taylor
National Organizer
Military Toxics Project