2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: petestrauss1@attbi.com
Date: 25 Nov 2002 14:21:57 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] New Perchlorate Policy

Perhaps some can explain what the following paragraph means:

"DoD Components can use environmental restoration funding only for sites
that meet Defense Environmental Restoration Program (DERP) eligibility
requirements in the current version of the DERP management guidance.  At
other sites, this memorandum establishes DoD policy to allow Components
to consider this a Class II requirement under DoD Instruction 4715.6
"Environmental Compliance"."

Thanks.

Peter Strauss