2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: themissinglink@eznetinc.com
Date: 30 Oct 2002 16:52:49 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] RAB questions

I do not know about having the RAB be involved but you can file a
petition with the U.S. EPA as a citizen to force a Preliminary
Assessment under the National Contingency Plan when there is a a
release, or a suspected
release, that can harm human health and the environment.  I did that at
Fort Sheridan when the BCT refused to address the million rounds of
artillery fired into Lake Michigan because it was "public property not
covered as part of the BRAC process" or so I was told at a RAB meeting.

I will see if I can find the document to send to you.  It was in 1998 so
I can now put my archiving system to the test.


  Prev by Date: RE: [CPEO-MEF] RAB questions
Next by Date: RE: [CPEO-MEF] RAB questions
  Prev by Thread: RE: [CPEO-MEF] RAB questions
Next by Thread: Re: [CPEO-MEF] RAB questions

CPEO Lists
Author Index
Date Index
Thread Index