2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@cpeo.org>
Date: 15 May 2002 19:36:55 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] GAO Draft Report

I've had a lot of comments on my posting regarding GAO's Draft report on the effect of environmental laws on military readiness. After doing some digging I've found out that the report has not yet been issued.

DOD must first submit formal comments which GAO will review and the report should come out around mid-June. However, I anticipate that much of the contents will be discussed at tomorrow's Government Reform Hearing on this topic. The committee commissioned the report last spring.

As soon as the report is issued we will let everyone know how to obtain a copy.

Aimee

Please note new phone number and address below.
Aimee R. Houghton
Associate Director, CPEO
1101 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 1000
Washington, DC  20036