2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 2 May 2002 16:27:50 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] House Defense bill schedule

Since I posted my report on the House Armed Service Committee's actions
on the Readiness and Range Preservation Initiative, I've learned that
the Defense bill is expected to reach the House floor on either
Wednesday afternoon, May 8 or Thursday, May 9.

We'll post a schedule as soon as we know it, plus whatever amendment
votes are approved by the Rules Committee.

Lenny