2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: mierardi@afbda1.hq.af.mil
Date: 12 Apr 2002 13:54:08 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Program saves bundle cleaning contaminated

CPEO,
Ditto on Elizabeths comments!  I did not see this as anything new.
Just a thought on Tech related issues, perhaps have the ITRC review any
postings on new technology claims.  Unfortunately, there are alot of
unsubstantiated claims out there.  I say this only to help.  I am a huge
fan of CPEO and the role you play in ensuring a public debated on issues
of national environmental significance,  Keep up the good work....
Mario