2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Steve@miltoxproj.org
Date: 6 Mar 2002 16:29:11 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Base pollutant moves closer to Bourne wells

Hi there CPEO List Serve:

Steve Taylor stopped by the Cape Cod Times and suggested you look at
this page:

http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/archives/2002/mar/1/basepollutant1.htm

Note: Some Cape Cod Times news stories are archived after
24 hours and their location address changes. Go to our archives page if
file-not-found errors occur and select browse or search:
http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/archives
Hint: Our news story files end in a number, which is the date the story
was created.

Cape Cod Times
319 Main St., Hyannis, Massachusetts (508)775-1200
http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/