2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 24 Jan 2002 01:04:58 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] DERP Annual Report for FY 2000

I don't know how long it has been available, but we haven't mentioned
it. The Defense Environmental Restoration Program Annual Report for
Fiscal Year 2000 can be found on the web at
http://156.80.6.200/derparc_fy00/derp/index.htm.
The table of contents directs one to a series of PDF files, which may be
downloaded. This year's interface seems simpler than 1999's.

Lenny

c/o PSC, 222B View St., Mountain View, CA 94041
lsiegel@cpeo.org