2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@cpeo.org>
Date: 17 Oct 2001 05:20:14 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] FUDS Data on CPEO Website

In an earlier posting we alerted subscribers to a GAO report that also
contained appendixes with FUDS project data.  We heard from some people
that they had difficulty downloading and printing the information.

We have taken that data, converted it into Word files and posted it to our
website.  You can now download tables for individual states and
territories.  Please note that CPEO has NOT cross-checked this information,
nor do we take a position on its accuracy.  We have merely made available
what was difficult for some to access.

To view the tables please go to our website: www.cpeo.org and click the
text under "NEW" this will take you to a list of all the states and
territories.  From there you can click on a state or territory name and you
will get the corresponding table.

Aimee

Please note new phone number and address below.
Aimee R. Houghton
Associate Director, CPEO
1101 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 1000
Washington, DC  20036