2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@cpeo.org>
Date: 14 Sep 2001 15:37:15 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Information on Pentagon Personnel--Update

All,

I have been asked to forward the following information to our online community.  Hopefully this will help quell the uncertainty surrounding the status of colleagues and friends in the Pentagon.  Many people on the listserve who work for the military or DOD are NOT located in the Pentagon.  We will try, as we receive information, to provide an accurate status of people and the offices they are affiliated with.

Aimee: Could you let everyone know that Ray Fatz and his staff are all
OK as are all the Army BRAC and ODEP personnel. Someone started a rumor
yesterday that Ray and others were missing. Not so. I have spoken with
him and he confirmed status of his staff as well as BRAC and ODEP. Dick

From Polly Parks:

I have been trying to run down who amongst our Pentagon friends are accounted for. Apparently part of the Army had just moved into the section that got hit. I have gotten informal okay that Ray Fatz and Rick Newsome are accounted for. Pat Ferrebee has confirmed that their office and Folks are okay. Brian McCarty and Marilyn Null that MIQ (Air Force) is okay. I'm assuming the Navy folks are as well.

We are a community. I'd like to suggest a check-in of everyone who works environmental at the Pentagon and could someone in DUSD please let us know?

In addition, please extend the condolences of everyone who is on this listserve to those who have worked or served or been assisted by those in the Pentagon who so tragically had their lives wrenched from this earth on Tuesday morning.

Please note new phone number and address below.
Aimee R. Houghton
Associate Director, CPEO
1101 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 1000
Washington, DC  20036