2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: jdknipp@earthlink.net
Date: 30 Jul 2001 16:47:36 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Documents

I hope someone (or more) out there can help me on this. The RAB at Milan
AAP (actually, it's corporate clone) has hired a second consultant. That's
me (at $1 per year; cheap, but legal) to read the Army's documents and put
them in a historical context (i.e., where they're lying). The Army
distributes these to their archive, contractors, and RAB members; they also
send a copy for the RAB Consultant to review, but they will not mail a copy
to me, even though the Mayor of Milan, the Community Co-chair and the EPA
Community Coordinator have requested them to do so.
If anyone knows of a RAB, TRC, etc. who have more than one consultant that
each receives documentation from the installation, please E-mail me at
which RAB this occurs directly (not to the listserver). My E-mail address
is <jdknipp@earthlink.net>. I'd really appreciate it!

Jim

Jim & Lynne Knipp
<jdknipp@earthlink.net>