2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: StellaVB@aol.com
Date: 16 May 2001 00:29:17 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] JEFFCO WELLS TESTED FOR REFINED URANIUM

How do we continue to receive follow up stories on this issue, particularly
in regards to the those doing the contamination (their responses), the
federal and state agencies (EPA, DOE, etc.) and more importantly from those
elected officials who were voted in to serve, protect and represent the
public?

Contamination is 'one' thing BUT when said contamination affects such an
innocent population as our children, the next generation, it becomes a
heinous crime. I have a hard time believing those in position to stop this
would not do so.

Stella Bourassa