2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@cpeo.org>
Date: 26 Apr 2001 15:55:35 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Colorado LUC legislation link

It appears that the link for the Colorado LUC legislation (which is a PDF
file) is not coming through properly.  If you are having trouble accessing
the text of the legislation online please go to our
website:  http://www.cpeo.org/lists/military/2001/msg00233.html

There you will find the original email I sent out yesterday posted in our
archives.  The link for the legislation contained within that message (the
archived message) remains in tact.  Please click on that and you should be
able to access the legislation electronically.

Aimee
Aimee R. Houghton
Associate Director, CPEO
122 C Street NW, Suite 700