2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: kc2th@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:11:13 -0500 (EST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] The National RAB Caucus

I wanted to take a moment and let everyone know that the National RAB
Caucus is once again active, after a lengthy layoff due to funding
constraints. The Steering Committee had not met or conferenced in more than
a year, but have had two phone conferences in the last few weeks and
intends to meet in January to discuss upcoming goals and objectives.

While it is unfortunate that we have not been able to cunduct any group
work during the layoff, I for one am excited to see movement once again and
I sincerely hope that some great strides can be made to obtain the
necessary funding, improve the clean-up process, contribute to working
relationships, etc.

Thus, I wanted to take a moment to post this so RAB members or anyone else
out there who has information, issues or concerns that they would like to
see the Steering Committee consider in the New Year has the opportunity to
pass them along. Please do not hesitate to e-mail me. I will be happy to
diseminate any questions, issues or concerns I receive to the committee
members, with or without attribution as the responding individual prefers.
I of course support the openness of attribution, but understand limitations
or apprehension does exist for some and will respect it accordingly.

May the holiday season be good to all.

Ted