2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: UTOSI-Hdqrs@kc.rr.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:25:15 -0500 (EST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Does funding for SFAAP IAP come under your command?

Dear Col. Haze;

I am attempting to learn why the Installation Action Plan (IAP) for
Sunflower Army Ammunition Plant (SFAAP) only includes funds for the clean
up of Solid Waste Managements Units (SWMU's).

I am a member of the SFAAP Restoration Advisory Board (RAB).

Does funding for the clean up of SFAAP come under your command?  If so
would you take the below listed letter dated, 05 Dec 2000, for action?

I base my request on the fact that your Mr. Dennis Karns, Corps of
Engineers, Kansas City District, is a member of the SFAAP RAB and was a
contributor to the IAP as also listed below.

Mr. "Ralph Burns" <Ralph_Burns@ATK.COM>, "Tom Stutz, Army Representative"
<Thomas_Stutz@atk.com> have not answered my questions.

Thanks.

Jim Oyler

http://www.ioc.army.mil/ib/ib-er/pillars/restoration/iap's/sfaap_iap/sfaap_i
ap.htm
http://www.ioc.army.mil/ib/ib-r/pillars/restoration/iap's/sfaap_iap/SFAAP_In
tro.pdf
CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SFAAP INSTALLATION ACTION PLAN (IAP).
Ralph Burns Sunflower Army Ammunition Plant
Randy Carlson Kansas Department of Health and Environment
Gerald Cooper City of DeSoto
Tim Davis Sunflower Army Ammunition Plant - ATK
David Garrett Environmental Protection Agency, Region VII
George Gricius Forces Command
Blaine Hastings General Services Agency (GSA)
Dennis Karns Corps of Engineers, Kansas City District
Joe King Army Environmental Center
Johnna Lingle Johnson County Commissioner - RAB Co-Chair
Rich Mendoza HQ, IOC, Environmental Restoration
Tom Stutz Sunflower Army Ammunition Plant - Installation
Manager
Katie Watson Forces Command Support
Phil Wittek Johnson County Environmental Department
Steve Whitfield Burns and McDonnell, Inc.