2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: fenoy@olg.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:41:21 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RE: [CPEO-MEF] threats

[The following message was sent in response to Stella Bourassa's posting
making mention of the Donovan Blast Chamber.  Due to the need to find
alternatives to OB/OD it was our hope that this would stimulate further
listserve discussion on this topic. --Aimee Houghton]

If you believe that the Donovan Blast Chamber is the solution to OB/OD,
I'm not sure you understand the problem.