2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:10:25 -0500 (EST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Colorado position on Sarin bomblet disposal

[This was posted to the list by Stella Bourassa, StellaVB@aol.com]

Please post on CPEO...thank you!

I must give Governor Bill Owens a standing ovation on such a well
written, serious, logical and to the point letter to the Defense
Secretary!

I hope that other Governors will follow suit who have BRAC/FUDS sites
located within their state.  This issue is been addressed in it's
seriousness and it's time for each entity to respond with grave
seriousness to the contamination and threat to public and environmental
health and safety.

Thank you Gov. Owens.
Stella Bourassa