2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Ihray@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:57:24 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] This amazing site

There isn't enough said about the exceptional value of CPEO.

Recent postings about "amazing" describe pretty much how we live in the
process.  While there is yearning for the ideal that will never be, there are
adversarial relationships that don't have to be, made so to protect turf.
We learn from each other, we trust and distrust, we struggle for justice and
common sense solutions.  In all of that and more, CPEO is a plenty-open forum
and tells it like it is........it is amazing.

As for including any kind of bad stuff with the good: facts, opinions,
attitudes.   It's absolutely necessary that we know it all.

Ian Ray - Camp Bonneville, WA RAB