2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: StellaVB@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:23:30 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] This Site Never Ceases to Amaze

Hi Lenny!

Though I do not see what Scott is seeing, I do know that all I read from your
site has been extremely helpful to me.  For someone not 'in the business' it
is easy to believe what I'm being told by the 'experts' to be factual with no
hidden agendas.  I've come to believe everyone works with "hidden' agendas
(methodologies, budget constraints, safety issues, etc).

I enjoy hearing the bantering as I learn the other sides to the issues.
Nothing is worse than working with someone who thinks 'my way or no way' and
I've been as guilty of this mindset as anyone else.

In Scott's comments that there is no rebuttal from the expert's, which isn't
your problem, maybe you could post something to encourage such comebacks.  I,
for one, would appreciate hearing the debate.  I read something once about
learning the most from those who disagree with me the strongest.  I do
believe that is true.....balance is a precious commondity and not without a
price!

Thank you for such a forum!
Stella