1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:04:02 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Information on Public Meeting

[This was posted to the listserve by Sundea Murphy (sundea2@aol.com)]

Hello,

I just read the following memo dated from 1998.  Where can I find the
meeting minutes, or more importantly, where can I find information
relating to the disposition of the Ammunition Plant land?  I missed this
meeting, and I am intensely curious as to how the military is planning
to withdraw from this site.

Thank you!

Sundea Murphy (sundea2@aol.com)
5112 Outer Loop
Louisville, KY  40219-4056

I have included the memo for your convenience:
Reply:  cpeo-military
Subject:  Public Meeting on Ammunition Plant--Charlestown, Indiana.

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to Host Public Meeting on Ammunition Plant
Proposed Land Use

LOUISVILLE, Ky., Oct. 26 / -- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,
Louisville District, will host a public meeting to provide information
concerning proposed land conveyances for land at the Indiana Army
Ammunition Plant, Charlestown, Ind.

The meeting is to be held Oct. 28, 6 p.m., at the Jeffersonville High
School, 2315 Allison Lane, Jeffersonville, Ind.

Information will consist of Army policies and procedures in disposing of
the property. Members of the public are cordially invited to attend this
meeting.

SOURCE: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Louisville District

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at

http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a message to:

cpeo-military-subscribe@igc.topica.com

You share a similar passion. You align with common interests.
You connect over a favorite topic. You belong at Topica.
http://www.topica.com/t/10