1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: marylia@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:09:00 GMT
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] TVC's website. NEW INFO!

Dear peace and environmental advocates:

Tri-Valley CAREs' web site has important new information just in time for
your holiday "surfing." And, we promise you an E-commerce Free Zone! Just
the facts, nothing to purchase. Check it out at -- http://www.igc.org/tvc
-- and you will find:

(1)     Our December newsletter, Citizen's Watch, with info regarding:

        * The National Ignition Facility's serious technical problems. A
great read!

        * NIF undergoes a public hearing and comment period (through
December 20). Find out how you can write or email your comments and help us
stop this nuclear weapons project.

        * The debut of the nationwide "Back From the Brink" campaign to
take nuclear weapons off alert -- with information about how you can help
to achieve this worthy objective.

        * Print Bites on subcritical nuclear tests, Gofman, Vanunu, WIPP
and much, much more.

(2)     Our latest press releases, our links and other web features. We are
updating (and upgrading) the site regularly. Your feedback is welcome!

Peace, Marylia

Marylia Kelley
Tri-Valley CAREs
(Communities Against a Radioactive Environment)
2582 Old First Street
Livermore, CA USA 94550

<http://www.igc.org/tvc/> - is our web site, please visit us there!

(925) 443-7148 - is our phone
(925) 443-0177 - is our fax

Working for peace, justice and a healthy environment since 1983, Tri-Valley
CAREs has been a member of the nation-wide Alliance for Nuclear
Accountability in the U.S. since 1989, and is a co-founding member of the
international Abolition 2000 network for the elimination of nuclear
weapons.

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a message to:

cpeo-military-subscribe@igc.topica.com

You share a similar passion. You align with common interests.
You connect over a favorite topic. You belong at Topica.
http://www.topica.com/t/10