1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 16:42:30 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] 8149 Repeal Sponsors

<------ Original Message Follows ------>
>Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 13:12:55 -0800
>From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
>To: cpeo@cpeo.org
>Subject: 8149 Repeal Sponsors
>

>As of November 4, 1999, the following Representatives have signed on as
>co-sponsors to the Delahunt bill repealing Section 8149 of the Defense
>Appropriations Act. They all appear to be Democrats:
>
>David Bonior (MI), George Miller (CA), Michael Capuano (MA), John
>Tierney(MA), Henry Waxman (CA), Frank Pallone (NJ), Carlos Romero-Barcelo
>(PR), John Olver (MA), Marty Meehan (MA), Luis Gutierrez (IL), Ed Markey
(MA), Bill Luther (MN), Patrick Kennedy (RI), Dennis Kucinich (OH), Barney
>Frank (MA), Louise McIntosh Slaughter (NY), Joe Moakley (MA), Tom Allen
(ME), Robert A. Weygand (RI), Michael Forbes (NY), Peter Defazio (OR),
Maurice Hinchey (NY), Karen McCarthy (MO), Tammy Baldwin (WI), David Wu (OR),
>Earl Blumenauer (OR), Shelley Berkley (NV), Thomas Barrett (WI), Jim
>McDermott(WA), Jim McGovern (MA), Richard Neal (MA), Mark Udall (CO), Xavier
>Becerra(CA), John Conyers, Jr., (MI), Robert Wexler (FL)
>--
>

>Lenny Siegel
>Director, Center for Public Environmental Oversight
>c/o PSC, 222B View St., Mountain View, CA 94041
>Voice: 650/961-8918 or 650/969-1545
>Fax: 650/968-1126
>lsiegel@cpeo.org
>http://www.cpeo.org
<------ End Of Original Message ------->

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

We've got email newsletters galore!  Check 'em out at Topica.
http://www.topica.com/t/5