1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Pauline Simon <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:15:00 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Marin Shells

In one of my messages, I mistakenly referred to the ordnance found in
Marin County as 500-pounds. That's wrong. They were 8" shells. My
mistake. I'm sorry.

I am informed, by someone in the Army, that they turned out to be
"empty."

Lenny

c/o PSC, 222B View St., Mountain View, CA 94041
lsiegel@cpeo.org
http://www.cpeo.org

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

Got a Favorite Topic to Discuss?  Start a List at Topica.
http://www.topica.com/t/4