1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Claire Best" <CBest@DTSC.CA.GOV>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 18:10:35 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Fort Ord disbanding

Cathy--your request has been forwarded to Viola Cooper, Community
Relations Coordiantor @ EPA for a response.  DTSC does not have this
information to date.  I will continute to work on this with EPA and keep
you advised.  Thank you.

>>> Cathy <cduncan@slonet.org> 06/09/99 05:41PM >>>
I would like to see the results of Concur's efforts while working with the
problems at Fort Ord between the army, the community members, and the
regulatory agencies.. Does anyone have a copy of their findings or
recommendations? I've read the Army and the EPA's viewpoint and I would
like to see what Concur has to say.  If someone has access to Concur's
findings, please post them on this listserver . Thanks.

Cathy Duncan