1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Steven <themissinglink@eznetinc.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 13:03:37 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Environmental Effects of U.S./NATO War in Yugoslavia

So are you saying that all domestic opposition to the use of Depleted
Uranium is, in reality, just the Serbian (oops, sorry, I forgot we are
only at war with Milosevic) Propaganda machine?  I wonder how they got us
all started last year before anyone knew there was going to be bombing!

Steven Pollack
(impartiality is overrated)