1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Center for Public Environmental Oversight <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 17:42:44 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: FW: House Letter Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 09:56:30 -0400 Fr

Dear Friends,

I spoke to Craig Williams of the Chemical Weapons Working Group
a few weeks ago about this. This issue is not only important
for safe chemical weapons disposal but also has implications
for conventional munitions and many other wastes. Please call
your Representative today and ask that he/she sign onto the
letter to Bill Cohen.

Thanks, Tara