1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: mfan15@rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Date: 29 Sep 1998 11:57:34
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Independent Study on Persian Gulf Veterans Confirms DU Exposure

Exposure
To: military listserve <cpeo@cpeo.org>

As much as I know, the US Army was training tank staff at
Grafenwoehr/Germany before sending them to the Gulf. I got many hints
that the Army used DU rounds in Grafenwoehr, too. Does anybody know
about that? Who can testify? Any details are wellcome, because we are
very concerned about German employees, who might had to deal with DUs,
but didn`t know it! We are concerned too about the impact area......

Thank you
Rainer Knoll