1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Center for Public Environmental Oversight <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 12:23:20 -0700
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Community Consultant Directory

Community Consultant Directory

assistance, CPEO is putting together a directory of technical
consultants who specialize in working with communities that are
affected by environmental problems. This directory will be available on

the World Wide Web and will complement the other information services we

provide. Our objectives are to make the process of searching for a
consultant easier for interested community parties and to promote the
services of independent technical consultants who have focused on
community work.

We are asking consultants answer a few questions, so that we can provide

sufficient information to interested parties. There will be no fee for
listing. The Community Consultant Directory is not an endorsement of the

consultants listed and potential clients will still need to conduct
their own evaluation process. Note: If you are not a consultant but
know of a anyone who specialize in technical assistance for communities
please forward this questionnaire to him or her. Please e-mail
questionnaire answers to cpeo@cpeo.org

If you have any questions about the Community Consultant Directory
please feel free to contact CPEO at 415-904-7751 or e-mail
cpeo@cpeo.org.

Thank you

Community Consultant Questionnaire

1. Do you specialize in any particular medium, contamination type?(If so

please describe)

2. How would you classify yourself?
(Chemist, hydrologist, generalist, engineer, toxicologist, etc.)

3. What contact info would you like to list in the directory?
(business name, address, phone, e-mail, www site, etc.)

4. What geographic areas do you serve/not serve?

5. What are some projects where you worked closely with community
groups?
(Please list and describe at least one project)

6. What types of cleanup technologies are you familiar with?
(example: in-situ bioremediation, air sparging, incineration, oxidation,

etc.)

7. What kinds of credentials/experience do you have in the
environmental field?
(example: degrees, certificates, other related experience)