1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Center for Public Environmental Oversight <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:10:48 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Raising Issues at the Risk Assessment Guidance Conference

[Hi All. This message is originally from Ted Henry from Univeristy of Maryland
- CPEO]

P.S. I don't know if I told you but I am going to the RAGS Reform Forum in
Atlanta next week. Issues discussed will include: Public Participation,
Land-use, Background for Risk Assessment and Uncertainity Analysis. I
will be reading that land-use document tomorrow. If you have any
points you want me to raise or keep an ear out for, let me know.
Additionally, if you wanted to post this blurb to let others know in
case someone wants me to raise a particular concern associated with the
above issues, feel free.