1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: dmarron@sol.cwsl.edu" <djm@cwsl.edu
Date: 24 Jan 1998 17:08:48
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Fort Ord RAB Lives On

In answer to the question about recording RAB sessions:

The NAS North Island RAB has a court reporter attend each
meeting. It is expensive and for a brief time the Navy wanted to
get rid of the court reporter because of budget considerations.
But the RAB voted to meet two less times each year to make up
for the expense. Now we meet 10 times a year instead of 12. With
a little judicious scheduling of meetings we hardly notice the
difference. The RAB members felt having an accurate account of
the meetings was vitally important to the continued smooth
functioning of the RAB.

Dottie

 ,-, | Dottie Marron djm@sol.cwsl.edu | ========
 ___| | | CALIFORNIA WESTERN SCHOOL OF LAW | -----