1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: RCoughran@aol.com
Date: 22 Jan 1998 10:32:26
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Nat'l Advisory Board On Environmental Restoration (NABER)

While I can see that there could be some practial problems, such
as the avalability of time and money, I think the idea should be
looked into. One of the concerns I have had for sometime is that
often it appears that the general public, as apposed to
environmental activists, tend to get lost in many of our
discussions. I welcome this effort and would like a chance to
talk about it at the Caucus or elsewhere.

Bob Coughran
Mather AFB RAB