1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Laura Olah" <olah@speagle.com>
Date: 30 Dec 1997 17:31:28
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Camp Edwards UXO

(The following refers to the letter sent to EPA by: Richard Hugus,
Anne Marie Hocking, Jamie Kinney, Paul Zanis, Joel Feigenbaum, and the
Members, Impact Area Review Team)

Richard & other co-signators,
Anything we can do here to support your position, let us know. Would
also encourage you to post a letter for co-signatures with the same
message; I'm sure you'll get a lot of support -- would also
suggest following up with a press release once signatures are gathered.
Laura

Laura Olah, Executive Director
Citizens for Safe Water Around Badger
E12629 Weigand's Bay South