1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: DMiller@gis.net
Date: 12 Sep 1997 10:40:49
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Uniting RABs

thenry@umabnet.ab.umd.edu wrote (11 Sep 1997 13:53:49):

> Therefore, I propose a National Association of RABs.

I'm for that concept. But the DoD's more organized approach comes from
more, uh, organization. And funding for travel to meetings.

Are we proposing to utilize the existing net we're talking on, to
utilize such regional groups as the one which hosted the excellent
RAB-oriented conference at Amherst College in Massachusetts this summer,
or what? I value what we've got, and want it to directly affect more
RAB members. I urge that we build on that.

--Dick Miller <DMiller@gis.net> <- NEW!| CHANGE old DMiller@gis.net |
 Citizen Member, SSCOM RAB (U.S. Army Natick Laboratories, Natick MA

A. Richard & Jill A. Miller | MILLER MICROCOMPUTER SERVICES |
No longer: DMiller or Jill@ziplink.net | 61 Lake Shore Road |
Web: http://www.gis.net/~dmiller | Natick, MA 01760-2099, USA |
Voice: 508/653-6136, 9am-9pm -0400(EDT)| 42 18'00.79" N, 71 22'27.68" W|