1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 16:25:33 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Belated Postings

During the past two weeks there have been some postings that were sent
to the cpro.military newsgroup that did not get posted right away.
This was due to the fact that CAREER/PRO moved during one of those
weeks (don't worry, our address remains the same) and last week I was
touring military facilities in Panama.

We had a system in place to make sure that items got posted in a timely
fashion, however, some did slip through the cracks. So, rest assured
we are not censoring anyone, but just fell prey to logistical difficulties.

Thanks for your patience and I appologize for any inconvenience.

Aimee Houghton