1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Peter Strauss <pstrauss@igc.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 23:01:45 -0700
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Sole US-Philippine responsibility for contamination

It almost sounds as though you want to declare war on Japan. The issues
in the Phillipines, as I understand them, are not so much what was left
over from the war, but from our occupation there after the war. And as
Paul Bloom points out, the US had long occupied the Phillipines priror to
the war.

Peter Strauss