1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@igc.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 15:45:48 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: A Balancing Act

I have read much of the Readiness comments received
through my e-mail in the past few days....and I have
a thought to pass along to you.

As Community Co-Chair of NAS Cecil Field RAB, I
have learned much about the military and know that
they have environmental cleanup programs and
implemented preventive procedures and saved
many dollars in the preventive process.

My thought is that wherever our military forces
are deployed, for whatever reason, they should
provide for environmental security. We all live
on this small planet Earth and have been charged
from the beginning with one task....take care of
Earth.

 Diane M. Peterson
1332 Belvedere Avenue
Jacksonville, Florida 32205