1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 12:00:23 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: INTERNET NEWSGROUP ON BROWNFIELDS

INTERNET NEWSGROUP ON BROWNFIELDS ISSUES

Due to the growing interest in and anticipated expansion of the EPA's
Brownfields program, CAREER/PRO is initiating an Internet newsgroup to
discuss issues pertaining to this topic.

The structure and philosophy of the Brownfields newsgroup will be
identical to our current newsgroup on defense cleanup issues.

If you would like to subscribe (or know anyone who would) to this new
newsgroup, please send email addresses and organizational affiliation
(appreciated, but not required) to: aimeeh@igc.org

We hope to have the newsgroup up and running within the next couple of
weeks. Between now and then we will post this announcement periodically.

Please contact Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org> with any questions.