1996 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 17:51:12 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: WORLD WIDE WEB RESOURCES

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>

WORLD WIDE WEB RESOURCES

Periodically, I will post to this conference Web sites I have found or
been referred to that prove useful to our ongoing dialogues.

Citizen members of the RAB and SSAB at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal have
developed their own web site. This site contains excellent information
in an easily accessible format with links to other pertinent sites.
Their address is: http://www.earthnet.net/~andreja/rma.html

Each service branch has a web site.

http://www.army.mil
http://www.navy.mil
http://www.af.mil

These sites contain a lot of information which is NOT relevent to the
discussions we have on the conference. However, some installations
have their own homepage and sometimes it contains environmental
information.

Remember, these sites are maintained by the military and as such
reflect their policies and views. It may be, however, that you can
find some useful information.

Our conference can now be accessed through the web via our gopher. The
postings for the past three months are archived in the gopher. That
address is:
gopher://gopher.igc.org:70/11/environment/toxics/miltox/mailinglist

If anyone would like to link to the above, please feel free to do so.
I will provide a two sentence description if you like. Finally, if anyone
has any additional web resources pertaining to our discussions, please
post them.

Aimee Houghton