1996 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 17:34:53 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Conference Adjustments

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>

CPRO.MILITARY CONFERENCE ADJUSTMENTS

After much discussion about whether or not we should moderate the
cpro.military conference--mainly to end posting of personal
email--we have decided that we will moderate.

Be advised that this does NOT mean I, as the moderator, will be editing
your postings. The only functions I plan on performing as moderator
are:
1. Re-routing of personal email messages.
2. Alerting readers to a long files. Typically, I would post the
following at the top of the message: WARNING: THIS IS A LONG FILE
3. When a reply comes through with the original posting attached, I
will delete the original posting. If a reply comes through a month
after the original posting with that posting attached, it will be left
in tact.

You can still address your postings to careerpro@igc.org. They
will be sent to me and then I will send them on to the conference.
Again, in almost all cases, I will do nothing to them.

If you have any questions about this procedure, please contact me and
I'll be happy to answer the best I can.

Aimee Houghton
aimeeh@igc.org
415-904-7750