1996 CPEO Military List Archive

From: RASTACLE@VERSAR.COM
Date: 18 Jan 1996 14:45:16
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: MOFFETT RAB SUCCESS ON LANDFILLS -Reply

From: CLEM RASTATTER <RASTACLE@VERSAR.COM>
Subject: MOFFETT RAB SUCCESS ON LANDFILLS -Reply

Lenny, I have really enjoyed getting your information. The brochure is
almost finished. Can you be a reviewer? I will be sending it out for
review in the next few weeks (I hope).

Hank Sokolowski (EPA Region 3) is interested in getting on your mailing
list. Is that OK. I've been forwarding some of your stuff to him. His
e-mail address is: sokolowski.hank@epamail.epa.gov

Thanks again. Let me know if you can review (It's only 12 pages but
the audience is partially a RAB audience).