1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: dmarron@cwsl.edu
Date: 25 Sep 1995 12:55:48
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: HAARP

Posting from "Dottie Marron <dmarron@cwsl.edu>" <djm@cwsl.edu>

On Fri, 22 Sep 1995, Pacific Studies Center wrote:

> I just received this announcement:
>
> "ANGELS DON'T PLAY THIS HAARP"
>
> Environmental Warfare?
>
> The U.S. government has a new ground based "Star Wars" weapon which
> is being tested in the remote bush country of Alaska. This new weapon
> manipulates the environment in a way which can:
>
> *disrupt human mental processes
> *jam all global communications systems
> *change weather patterns over large areas
> *interfere with wildlife migration patterns
> *negatively affect your health
> *unnaturally impact the Earth's upper atmosphere

 Oh please...When I worked for the municipal court, the occasional loon
would come in saying he needed a restraining order because the CIA was
using electromagnetic radiation to control his thought processes. Once
in a while someone would show up at the courthouse wearing foil
headdresses (apparently this interferes with the reception). I thought
the idea was crazy then and my opinion has not changed. How is the
government going to disrupt my mental processes?

Give me a break. Lenny, you were complaining last week about filling
this mailing list with extraneous documents. I think this is a classic
example.

Dottie