1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CGumbi@aol.com
Date: 27 Aug 1995 11:48:56
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: FORT ORD RAB

Dear Pamela,

The next Restoration Advisory Board (RAB) meeting for Fort Ord is 28
September 1995.
The meetings are held at the Fort Ord Reuse Authority (FORA) confrence room,
on Fort Ord
at the 12th Street gate, right off highway US 1. You may contact the FORA
office at 408 883-3672.

The RAB plenery meetings are scheduled for the fourth Thursday of every
month, from 7 P.M.
to 9 P.M. However, there are many RAB committee meetings that meet regularly
through out
the month, and all RAB meetings are open to the public.

I encourage anyone with an interest to attend as many RAB meetings as they
like, as often
as they like. One major problem is that citizens and the public do not
attend these RAB meetings
and the milestones are passing with little public review or knowledge.

I'm a member of the RAB's Selection Committee, Community Outreach Committee
(new committee),
and the Builings and Structures Committee.
I am also the Chairperson of the Ordnance and Explosive Waste (OEW)
Committee. The next OEW
Committee meeting is scheduled for Thursday, 31 August 1995, 6 P.M., at the
Monterey Public
Library (MPL) in the Community Room.

We have had some problems with the MPL location, so please call me before
attending the OEW
Committee meeting. I can be reached at FORT ORD TOXICS PROJECT, 408
 375-9464
10 A.M. - 4 P.M., Monday - Friday.

I hope you find this information helpful. Feel free to contact me if I can
be of any help.

Sincerely,
CURT GANDY

>From: u087535@pobox1663.Lanl.GOV (Pamela Massey)
 <

 <
>Dear Curt:

 <

 <
>When is the next Fort Ord RAB meeting? Can interested outsiders attend? I
<
>am interested in environmental restoration and BRAC. Thank you for any
 <
>information you can provide on the Fort Ord RAB schedule.

 <

 <

 <
 <