1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: ross.vincent@sfsierra.sierraclub.org
Date: 04 Jul 1995 14:59:54
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: June CFRs on CD-ROM

 Near Cost: All FIFTY CFRs ON CD-ROM
 (Only $62.50)

 The COMPLETE U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (All 50 Titles:
 FULL TEXT) are NOW available for Almost FREE on CD-ROM (ONLY
 $62.50). Microsoft Word Viewer search and retrieve software is
 included for Windows.

 The completely NEW version (Current to June, 1995) of the
 U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFRs) on CD-ROM is the most
 comprehensive, LOW COST and complete regulatory database packages
 ever developed and is a MUST for every business, engineer,
 chemist, scientist, hazmat, lawyer, library and environmental
 professional.

 The equivalent hardcopy CFR books cost a FORTUNE! The lowest
 price we have found for electronic media is around $4,000!

 WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?? (All Fifty CFRs for only $62.50)??

 Two Reasons:

 1. The U.S. Regulations are public-domain material.
 2. We want to expand our number of customers with the
 anticipation that future products will be purchased.

 Full text of ALL 50 U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFRs):
 (Source: Direct from U.S. GPO)

 Title 1,2: General Provisions
 Title 3: The President
 Title 4: Accounts
 Title 5,6: Administrative Personnel
 Title 7: Agriculture
 Title 8: Aliens and Nationality
 Title 9: Animals and Animal Products
 Title 10: Energy
 Title 11: Federal Elections
 Title 12: Banks and Banking
 Title 13: Business Credit and Assistance
 Title 14: Aeronautics and Space
 Title 15: Commerce and Foreign Trade
 Title 16: Commercial Practices
 Title 17: Commodity and Securities Exchanges
 Title 18: Conservation of Power and Water Resources
 Title 19: Customs Duties
 Title 20: Employees' Benefits
 Title 21: Food and Drugs
 Title 22: Foreign Relations
 Title 23: Highways
 Title 24: Housing and Urban Development
 Title 25: Indians
 Title 26: Internal Revenue
 Title 27: Alcohol, Tobacco Products and Firearms
 Title 28: Judicial Administration
 Title 29: Labor/OSHA
 Title 30: Mineral Resources
 Title 31: Money and Finance: Treasury
 Title 32: National Defense
 Title 33: Navigation and Navigable Waters
 Title 34: Education
 Title 35: Panama Canal
 Title 36: Parks, Forests, and Public Property
 Title 37: Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
 Title 38: Pensions, Bonuses, and Veterans' Relief
 Title 39: Postal Office
 Title 40: Environment
 Title 41: Public Contracts and Property Management
 Title 42: Public Health
 Title 43: Public Lands: Interior
 Title 44: Emergency Management and Assistance
 Title 45: Public Welfare
 Title 46: Shipping
 Title 47: Telecommunication
 Title 48: Federal Acquisition Regulations System
 Title 49: Transportation
 Title 50: Wildlife & Fisheries

 All 50 CFRs most recent edition (June 1995) for $62.50

 All 50 CFRs Annual Subscription (Quarterly Updates)
 for only $190.

 There are NO Extra charges for LAN.

 The CFRs on CD-ROM is provided at cost by SOLUTIONS Software
 Corporation and Distributed as an essential reference to the
 regulations of the United States.

 We ONLY ask that you reimburse us for the out-of-pocket costs
 which includes file preparation, CD production, computer time,
 packaging and postage/handling.

 We will include an Invoice with the shipment of the CD-ROM.
 There is NO need to pay in advance.

 Please PASS this Information on to others.

 ORDER via email to:
 solution@iag.net

 OR via FAX to: (407) 321-3098

 OR via World Wide Web: http://www.gate.net/solutions

 We must unfortunately limit distribution.

 We also have a MSDS Database on CD-ROM with over 160,000
 Safety Data files.

 Please call with any questions:
 Telephone: (407) 321-7912

 SOLUTIONS Software Corporation