1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: ragusom@acq.osd.mil
Date: 22 Jun 1995 11:33:31
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Participatory factors regarding RAB relevancy and etc.

Posting from Mary Raguso 79789 <ragusom@acq.osd.mil>

Hello to the folks out at CareerPro-

This is Mary Raguso writing to you from within the corridors of the Pentagon.
I recognize some of the names having this discussion about relative risk
rankings and involving the RABs with this process. This is our policy and
intent, to involve community members in the site prioritization process. I
would very much like to hear from the RAB members on the Internet who have been
working with their installation personnel on the relative risk prioritization
to hear how it is working. I'd also like to hear if you haven't been involved,
or if you have any suggestions in this area.

Also, FYI, a copy of the Relative Risk Primer is available on our bulletin
board. If you're not familiar with the concept, this document will be very
useful to you. On the World Wide Web, the address is:
http://www.dtic.dla.mil/envirodod/envirodod.html

I look forward to hearing from the RAB members out there, and will pass your
comments/suggestions along to the appropriate DoD staff. Thanks.

Mary R.