1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: marylia.kelley@environet.org
Date: 07 Jun 1995 13:37:49
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: BAY AREA FORUM ON NATI

The correct title of the forun sponsored by the East Bay Conversion and
Reinvestment commission is "From the Cold War to Green Prosperity: The Future
of the National Laboratories in Alameda County." All are encouraged to come and
participate. The EBCRC number to RSVP is 834-6928. I am a member of EBCRC, and
if you wish to call me for more information, it's Marylia Kelley, Tri-Valley
CAREs, (510) 443-7148. (OK, just saw my typo--it's a FORUM) See you there.