1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: petwoo@sfsuvax1.sfsu.edu
Date: 04 Apr 1995 08:40:10
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Getting to Know You

Posting from Peter Wood <petwoo@sfsuvax1.sfsu.edu>

Hello! My name is Peter Wood and I work for Cal/EPA within DTSC's Office
of Military Facilities. Our mission is twofold: (1) Ensure the activities
conducted to cleanup military bases are protective of public health and
environment, and (2) Expedite the remediation wherever feasible so that
reuse can take place at the earliest opportunity. I look forward to
participating in this conference. We have already benefitted from
several of Lenny's reports concerning DERA cuts.